Monday, August 25, 2008

My Lois Lane

There comes a time in your life when you meet someone who really truly opens your eyes.  Who helps you to see what life could be like in a perfect world.  For superman he saw that with Lois Lane. For me it was this wonderful lady pictured above.  Superman however did not get his happily ever after with Lois though, he chose to let her choose her own path and her own happiness which didn't include him.  For me it was the same and as tough as I thought it was going to be, when you see things from the big perspective you don't feel so bad.  The amount i learned in two months with her has astounded me each time I look back on it. I would be lying if  I said breakups don't hurt,  but the pain will subside and I must look with my eyes forward again. You may be wrong a million times but you only have to be right once.  Last night was tough and so today i will follow the advice of one of my favorite quote (Mary Anne Radmacher) it says

"Courage does not always roar.
Sometimes courage is the quiet voice 
at the end of the day saying,
'I will try again tomorrow'"

When that tomorrow is I'm not sure, but I will try again and with each relationship i get one step closer to eternity.

4 comments:

Kristi Kleisler said...

Keep on Keeping on!!! You will make it, I know it! And man it will be so amazing when you do. I love ya man and I love seeing the new perspective you gain with each new relationship! You have grown so much, you are such an amazing example to me!! What a superhero! :)

Bags said...

Just remember, we all fail at relationships 100% of the time until the last one... that's the glass 1% full approach. I'm an optimist, can you tell?

Bags said...

Just remember, we all fail at relationships 100% of the time until the last one... that's the glass 1% full approach. I'm an optimist, can you tell?

Bags said...

Just remember, we all fail at relationships 100% of the time until the last one... that's the glass 1% full approach. I'm an optimist, can you tell?