Sunday, March 30, 2008

Love

So I was talking to one of my fellow MTC teachers yesterday and he had an epiphany that I think is revolutionary.  So he is engaged and was talking about how sometimes he asks himself if he is really in love with this girl.  Well he decided to compare to something that he could measure since love has so many skewed definitions.  He asked himself, How do i know I love God? this could be equated to having charity, the pure love of Christ which is the ultimate form of Love.
Each one of us can have different specific things that we do to demonstrate our love for God. are we doing the same things for the people we think we love?  

1 comment:

Kristi Kleisler said...

Adam Wing I am pretty sure blogs were invented so they could be updated!!! They are not meant for displaying all of the same boring stuff all of the time!!! Something New? Por Favor!!!