Saturday, November 17, 2007

Bad Credit, Good Credit, I just want people to leave my credit ALONE!

Man I never would have thought that living would be so hard. Over the past couple of months I've been having random medical bills show up on my credit reports that I had NO idea about. The most frustrating part is all it does is make things take longer because it always works out that I have paid it and there really wasn't a problem in the first place. other than this i have really good credit!!!!!! man just leave me alone and let me apply for apartments in peace!

2 comments:

Nicki said...

ha at least you have credit.. I looked up my credit report and it said N/A . . I dunno maybe i'm really dead or something

Ace said...

wow. you've caught yourself up in the way of blogging. good job, little bro. just ask the companies to take the report off your credit since it's taken care of. they should be able to do that for you. I think that's what happened to us when we were trying to buy a house.