Wednesday, November 21, 2007

2,3, Cha cha cha!

Holy moly I just had one of the funnest nights of my life. Thanks to my good friend Jillian, who was there to dance the night away with me, I have Terminally contracted the Latin Fever. I have been twice before and have enjoyed it but this time I actually came away with a plan to Learn HOW to latin dance. I do need the practice though so if you see me and I just happen to grab your hand and say LETS DANCE! you now know why. My mom and sisters are especially in danger!

2 comments:

Jillian said...

Ha! That's why you're on the verge of being healthy: you have Latin Fever!! :D

Don't worry, dancing always makes things feel better. Think of it as chicken soup for the sole.

"I just made another funny--ha ha ha ha!"

Bags said...

You should come swing dancing... it will help you get over that Latin fever. It's definitely one of the best remedies I've experienced. :)